Welcome

Welcome

Monday, September 14, 2009

SD Trip and New Laptop

My trip to the Black Hills was very nice. I had great visits with several cousins, aunt, and mother. I was lucky to get to a few cemeteries and got some good pictures of some family gravestones to add to Find A Grave. The new camera did a fantastic job. I also heard a great story from my cousin Loretta about my great uncle Will's funeral. To make it short, he and the coffin got away from the pall bearers on a long stairway.

Last night I decided I really had to buy a new laptop, so I headed to Best Buy and got a Dell Inspiron that was a display model for a very nice price. Now I don't have to worry that I will suddenly lose my electrical connection.

In today's mail was the death certificate from Delaware for Warren Roosevelt. They did a very impressive job... fast and accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment