Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

The Sterling Affair

The Sterling Affair (The Forensic Genealogist Book 8)
by Nathan Dylan Goodwin (Goodreads Author)

Nathan has written the best genealogical crime mystery I have read. It held my interest throughout, with excellent plot twists. He parsed the clues out fairly, and they were cleverly done. He does a very good explaining the research process, including DNA, without making it seem like a textbook. That is often a problem in other genealogical mysteries. The description of the archive process is especially good. I can very easily put myself into the character. Nathan hooks us to discover more about Morton’s family in the next installment. I will highly recommend this to my mystery loving friends and genealogists.

No comments:

Post a Comment